Best Solar Powered Security Lights
What are the Best Solar Powered Security Lights? Today we’ll be reviewing the best choices for outdoor security lights that are solar powered.
If you’re looking for outdoor security lights, then solar powered ones are usually the way to go. Solar power is very convenient especially when your lights are outside, because you don’t have to run separate power to the lights.
Additionally, they are relatively easy to install due to not having to run power. Without the need for extra power sources, you just typically have to mount the lights to the exterior of your structure, and that’s it!
So, in this guide we’ll be taking a look at a few of our top choices for the best solar powered security lights, what their features are, and how they perform. In addition, we’ll give you our recommendation on which ones are worth the price!
With that said, let’s get into it!
- 38W Brightness and Energy Saving: Powered by LED lamp bead as the security light source, enables it to produce up to 4200 lumens at low power of 38W; With optical designed filter lens, it provides better illumination; Save more than 80% electricity bill compared with equivalent traditional halogen bulbs 175W.
- Motion Sensor Lights: Security motion light can be triggered by the moving human, cars or animals up to 72feet sensing range at 180° detection angle; Brings extra safety to your home.
- 210 LED bright spot light 2500 lumens, with 210 LED beads, our solar security spot light can provide total 2500 lumens brightness, is bright. And the 6500K cool white daylight source, can make the things clearly, can be widely used at yard, garden, parking lot, exit, entrance, driveway, patio, entryway, fence, outside wall etc.
- Adjustable 3 heads wide lighting area, with 3 adjustable heads, our solar security light can cover a wide area, and you can adjust the heads to illumine the place as your wish, meet your needs for different lighting angles and areas.
- Ultra Bright Solar Motion Sensor Lights – The AmeriTop solar security light with the three heads design, Built-in 128 super bright LED. Each of them is SMD 2835 LED. It can produce up to 800lm 6500K high brightness output. The conversion rate of our upgraded polycrystalline silicon solar panels is as high as 20%. Incredible photocell efficiency, also working great in winter.
- Smart Motion Sensor: Our solar LED security light built-in with a smart motion sensor that detects motion up to 26 feet. The light will AUTO turn ON and OFF. Auto ON when the movement dectected, when no movement detected, the light will AUTO turn OFF after 30 secounds. In other words, when a person stay active in the sensor range, the light will remain ON.
Where to Use Solar Powered Security Lights?
- Yard light
- Garage light
- Garden light
- Parking lot light
- Exit light
- Entrance light
- Driveway light
- Patio light
- Entryway light
- Sidewalk light
1. AmeriTop Solar Lights Outdoor (2-Pack)
Starting off with the AmeriTop Outdoor Solar Lights. These solar lights take advantage of motion sensor that sets off an ultra bright security light.
They use a triple head design where each head has 128 LED beads that produce up to 800 lumens of 6500K bright white light. Additionally, AmeriTop uses an upgraded polycrystalline silicon solar panels with a high conversion rate of 20%. They even work well to recharge in winter.
The smart motion sensor comes with a built-in sensor capable of detecting up to 26 feet away. When the sensor detects motion it instantly turns on the light, and then will auto shut off the light when no motion is detected for 30 seconds. Additionally, the triple head design allows for a wide 270 degree lighting angle and a 16-26 foot sensing distance.
Next the all-weather resistance of the AmeriTop solar lights outdoor are made of durable ABS plastic. It ensures the lights can withstand extreme temperatures and other weather conditions.
Finally, they are 100% wireless. The included 2200 mAh rechargeable battery allows for no wires. All you need is the included mounting brackets and screws to install them onto your exterior structure.
2. KERNOWO Solar Powered Security Flood Lights (2-Pack)
Next up is the KERNOWO Solar Powered Security Flood Lights. The KERNOWO Security Lights are extremely bright at up to 2500 lumens at 6500K. They also use a triple head design, but have 210 LED beads per head.
The heads are adjustable so you can place the light wherever you need it. Additionally, the motion sensors have 2 modes. First, you can have them set to 100% brightness by motion action and then turn off after 20 seconds of no motion. Or, you can use dim mode where the light is at 20% brightness consistently, then goes to full brightness with motion detection.
They use a 2400 mAh battery for solar power collection, and completely wireless installs. This means that all you have to worry about is installing the mounts onto wherever you want them and placing the light direction.
Finally, the KERNOWO Solar Powered Security Flood Lights are IP65 waterproof. They are made out of ABS plastic with impact resistance, temperature resistance, and weather resistance.
3. LEPOWER LED Security Lights Motion Sensor
The LEPOWER LED Security Lights Motion Sensor are awesome for outdoor lighting applications. They are the brightest lights by far by producing up to 3500 lumens at 6500K. In addition, they only use 35 watts and can seriously light up an entire backyard.
The lights are triggered by motion and can see pretty much anything up to 72 feet. Also, they can see up to 180 degrees. LEPOWER uses a three head design, however it focuses on the main middle head. The middle head has a very powerful light with complimenting side lights.
When the motion trigger is activated the lights will last at minimum 10 seconds, but at maximum 10 minutes. It has awesome lifespan with a LED expectancy of 50,000 hours.
Finally, the LEPOWER LED Security Lights are IP65 waterproof with complete protection against the wind, weather, temperature and rain.
4. WELVAN LED Solar Lights Outdoor (4-Pack)
As our honorable mention, the WELVAN 4-pack of LED Solar Lights Outdoor are an awesome value. The 4-pack is great for the money and are definitely worth taking a look at if you don’t need all of the features from the previous choices.
In conclusion, our top pick for the best solar powered security lights is the KERNOWO Solar Lights. They are the best value with the brightest LED’s, bigger battery and higher LED count design. With that being said, any of the lights on the list will definitely light up your backyard (or whatever you’re lighting up) with no issues.