The best RGB table lamp is the Govee Aura Table Lamp. Govee is a high-quality manufacturer that makes premium products, and the Aura lamp is no exception. It has premium LED chips that put out a fantastic light glow, and you get Govee’s wide range of Bluetooth app controls.
I recently went through the Best RGB Floor Lamp, so it made me think, let’s do the table lamps too! As LED technology is getting better, so are the products. These RGB lamps are getting brighter, higher-quality, and easier to use.
Additionally, when it comes to LED table lamps, you can expect them to have a lot of premium features that make your life easier.
These lamps are perfect for your gaming desk, your filming studio, a Christmas or birthday present for kids, or even a “mood-setting” device.
With that being said, let’s get into it!
- Voice Control: Govee Smart table lamp works with Alexa & Google assistant. Govee smart lamp has a faster and more stable connection via WiFi and Bluetooth. Control color, brightness and modes hands-free.
- Syncs with Music: A new way to visualize your tunes! Watch as the light dances in real time with your songs. More sensitive than mobile phone mic, a built-in high-precision mic capture the rhythm of your music better.
- Smart Voice & APP Control: Bind small table lamp with Alexa or Google Assistant to enjoy fast voice control for colors, brightness, and dynamic effects. Govee Home APP can control light anywhere and provides more possibilities for your smart life.
- RGB Color Light & Stepless Dimming: Find 16 million colors plus warm and cool whites using Govee desk lamp RGBWW technology. Choose your own color, effects, brightness, and speeds with DIY Mode in APP. Gorgeous Christmas gifts for your family.
- 🌈210 Scene & 255 Music Modes – Interested in trying out a creative neon table light at home? Neon sign-inspired table lamps with app-enabled color-changing light strips, with 16 million colors. Find the proper lighting effects that fit your emotions from 210 scene modes. And 255 music modes make your smart LED table lights dance for an immersive home concert experience.
- 🌈APP & Remote Control – Control by button, remote control and APP (APP connect quickly), are available for altering the music and lighting mode. The remote control can control multiple lamps at the same time. Neon table lamps continue to be a hot interior design trend, adding a dynamic (and very Instagrammable) touch to your home, whether a funky sign on your table or a bright and bold piece of wall art for your living room.
- ☑[Creative & Handmade]： Is it a lamp? Or is it modern art? It’s BOTH! Pop aesthetic design,unique shape. Ultra-textured black frosted main body with white LED light strip. It is not only a table Lamp,but also a stylish decoration even when the light is not on,nice gift choice for people of all ages and all holidays.
- ☑[Eye Protection 3-Way Dimmable] ：Warm white soft light, offer 3 levels of brightness, without flickering or glare,can be used as eye protection light and bedside night light.The bright light is for living room,the dark light is suitable for bedroom nightstand.
What to Look for in a RGB Table Lamp?
- RGBIC vs RGB: RGBIC is a version of RGB that features individually controlled LED chips for a lot of customizability.
- Size: How many LED’s are there, and how big is the lamp? This can affect the light output.
- Smart Control: Are there smart control features via voice commands?
- Bluetooth App: Is there a Bluetooth smartphone app to control lighting/effects?
- Styling: Styling is important for a modern, unique look
What is the Best RGB Table Lamp?
These are my top choices for table lamps with RGB lighting. My favorite lamps have RGBIC or RGBW LED’s. They offer a lot of customization, along with versatility.
The white LED chips are the best because if you don’t want a colorful lighting experience, then you can easily switch it over. Using the white LED’s provides a solid light for pretty much any situation. Then, when you want to “spice it up“, you can use the 16 million colors the RGB LED’s offer!
I just wanted to make clear what was at the top of the priority list.
Govee Aura Table Lamp
First up is the Govee Aura Table Lamp. This RGB lamp works with voice control assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
Additionally, they offer Bluetooth control. One of the coolest things is that Govee’s app works really well to not only control the device, but also sync other Govee products together. In the app, you can control each individual LED along with use effects such as the music sync. There is 30 different scenes that you can use to add a different look.
When it comes to the build quality. The device itself feels extremely solid. It has a light diffusing outer layer that provides a uniform emitting light. The uniform light not only looks great, but also helps with reducing eye strain.
In addition, the LED’s have a 350 lumen light output, with a CRI over 80. This means that you’ll have extremely color accurate, and bright light.
Govee RGBWW Smart Table Lamp
Next is the Govee RGBWW Smart Table Lamp. Similar to the previous table lamp, this one features smart voice and app control. Again, Govee’s app works really well, and their voice control is solid.
This lamp has a different half-sphere design that provides a different style of light output. It still features individually controllable RGB lighting and a fairly high light output. The white LED’s can provide a color temperature anywhere from 2200K-6500K. This means they can go from very soft yellow to harsh white light and everywhere in between.
The Smart Table Lamp is unique because it offers portability. There is a built-in battery that has a 3350 mAh capacity. This gives you about 4 hours of use outside of it being plugged in.
Finally, Govee offers soft brightness steps, meaning that you can change the brightness level from 1-100% with easy transitions.
JVMU Smart Table Lamp
Up next, we have the JVMU Smart Table Lamp. This RGB lamp offers 210 different scene modes, and 255 music modes. Along with a ton of different effects, it also have an extremely unique design.
JVMU allows you to use either a Bluetooth app or an included remote to control the device. It has an adjustable brightness, speed, color options, effect options, and timer settings. The timer can be set with 30 minute increments from 30-120 minutes. And, it has a built-in auto power-off.
Setup is quick, simple and painless. All you need to do is plug in the Type-C connector and turn it on with the physical button, remote control, or app. It has an output of 10 watts with a total brightness of 400 lumens. The 100 LED’s can adjust their white color temperature from 1500-3500K.
When it comes to the build quality, it is made from acrylic, iron and plastic. It has a very solid feel and the USB Type-C connection is a nice touch. The app is fairly simple to use, however it can be a tad bit glitchy.
Finally, JVMU offers a 1 year warranty along with 60-day money back guarantee or replacement.
Vocevos Modern RGB Table Lamp
Finally, we have the Vocevos Modern RGB Table Lamp. Again, this lamp has an incredibly unique design. But, they offer 2 different styles to choose from if you don’t like the first one.
For the design, Vocevos uses a ultra-textured black frost body with a white LED strip. There are 3 different brightness levels and 10 light modes. One of the light modes is a warm white, so if you want a less “intense” option, it works well.
The Vocevos RGB table lamp doesn’t have a ton of customization features. It comes with very standard lighting options. While some might find this not modern, it provides one of the most unique designs, especially if you’re using it in the background of a set.
Although there isn’t a ton of functionality, the build quality is great. The LED’s are well-diffused and the construction is metal.
Purchase Decision: Govee Aura RGB Table Lamp
In conclusion, my first choice for the Best RGB Table Lamp has to be the Govee Aura Table Lamp. It offers the best features, build quality and performance without a doubt. While it can carry a higher price tag, it is totally worth it.
Govee uses premium construction and LED lights. The app is super simple to use, and works really well. Although Govee is my top choice, you might want to consider one of the others if you want a more unique design. Or, if you want the option for portability then the other Govee option might be better for you!